Flu Vaccinations 2017
We will be holding our annual flu clinics on the following dates:
- Saturday 7th October 2017 at Fakenham surgery between 9am and 11:45am
- Saturday 14th October 2017 at Fakenham surgery between 9am and 11:45am
- Saturday 21st October 2017 at Walsingham surgery between 9am and 11:45am
Patients who are eligible for a free 2017 flu jab from their GP surgery include:
- all patients aged 65 years and over
- pregnant women
- persons in long-term care homes
- persons aged over 6 months with the following chronic conditions: respiratory disease, heart disease, kidney disease, sickle cell disease, liver or neurological disease
- persons who are immunosuppressed as a result of AIDS, HIV, chemotherapy or other specific drugs and those persons who have undergone splenectomy
- persons who are clinically obese with a BMI of 40 or above
- healthy children aged 2 or 3 on 31st August 2017 (not available on the above clinic dates)
*a carer means a person who is in receipt of a carer's allowance, or a person who is the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if the carer falls ill.
If you are eligible for a free flu jab on the NHS but do not wish to have one, please let us know by telephoning 01328 850307 so that we can update your record.
If you are unsure whether you qualify for a free flu jab, please contact the surgery and speak to either Kim or Bev on 01328 850307.
Published: 2 weeks ago