Fakenham Medical Practice
Fakenham Medical Practice is currently closed.
Walsingham Surgery is currently closed.
GPs Working Hours
- Dr Pink – Monday, Tuesday (AM only), Friday
- Dr Powell – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Dr Coghill – Monday (Wals AM/ FMP PM), Wednesday (Wals AM/ FMP PM), Thursday, Friday
- Dr Ferrar – Monday, Tuesday (Wals AM/ FMP PM), Thursday, Friday (Wals AM/ FMP PM)
- Dr Temple – Monday-Wednesday, Friday
- Dr Luddington – Monday, Wednesday-Friday
- Dr Smith – Monday-Wednesday, Friday
- Dr Blair – Monday (Alternate weeks), Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (FWMS)
- Dr Mokwe – Monday-Wednesday
- Dr Percival – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
For pre-booked appointments only.
- Monday: 07:30-08:00 and 18:30-19:00
- Tuesday: 07:00-08:00
- Friday: 07:00-08:00
The dispensary is located in the main building next to the reception counter and is open on the following days:
- Monday: 07:00-19:00
- Tuesday: 07:00-18:30
- Wednesday: 08:00-18:30
- Thursday: 08:00-13:00 and 14:00-18:30
- Friday: 07:00-18:30
Please note that the dispensary is closed from 13:00-14:00 every Thursday for staff training.
Christmas Opening Hours
Please see our full opening hours for the Christmas period.
Out of Hours Service
Between 18:30 and 08:00, Monday to Friday, and all day at weekends and on Bank Holidays your call will be redirected to the NHS 111 service.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999 and ask for an ambulance.
Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute as an emergency.